April 4, 2012

April Days


Maggie and Helen reading books together.


Maggie loves wearing mama's shoes. She takes after her Grandma Armstrong in her love for shoes. Each day Maggie runs to her drawer of shoes and gets so excited to pick them out.


Maggie having Devo's. One morning she got her Bible, sat and the bed to read...how precious is that! 


Maggie and Silas feeding the ducks at Apollo Park.



Playing at Apollo Park. 



Maggie will hate me in the future for posting this but I couldn't resist. We started a little potty training. She loves sitting on the potty but doesn't quite yet get it all. 





Dressing up in her tutu. 




Another best buddy picture...they really are little sisters!


Making their blankets into "Super Girl Capes". 


 One of the best things about Grandma Armstrong's swing is that both girls can swing at once. They LOVE it.



Snack time outside with a table our neighbors gave us. 



Maggie's 1st bikini. She loves wearing and telling me it's cute.



She is such a ham! 


 Maggie LOVES her new swing set. She was showing me her hanging skills.


It fits perfectly in our little backyard!




Thank you so much Grandma Armstrong


I just had to post this....she is my crazy crazy little bean and I ADORE her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment